Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"GOD IS LOVE AND SO AM I."

"Steady our feet, our Father.  Let our doubts be quiet and our holy minds be still, and speak to us.  We have no words to give to You.  We would listen to Your Word, and make it ours.  Lead us this day as a father leads a little child along a way he does not understand.  Yet he follows, sure that he is safe because his father leads the way for him.

If we stumble, You will raise us up.  If we forget, the way, we count upon Your sure remembering.  We wander off, but You will not forget to call us back.  Quicken our footsteps now, that we may walk more certainly and quickly unto You. We accept the Word You offer  us to unify our meditation, as we review the thoughts that You have given us."






"God is Love, and so am I."  This self alone knows love.  This self alone is perfectly consistent in its thoughts; knows its creator, understands itself, is perfect in its knowledge and its love, and never changes from its constant state of union with its Father and itself.

My resurrection comes again each time I lead my brothers and sisters safely to the place at which the journey ends and is forgot.  I am renewed each time my brothers and sisters learn there is a way from misery and pain.  I am reborn each time a brother's or sister's  mind turns to the light in him or her and looks for me.  I have forgotten no one.

I am incomplete without your part in me.  As I am made whole we go together to our ancient home, prepared for us before time was and kept unchanged by time, immaculate and safe, as it will be at last when time is done.  Wholeness now complete, as God established it.

 We remind the world that it is free of all illusions every time we say: "God is Love, and so am I."   

No comments:

Post a Comment