Thursday, May 22, 2014

"ALL THINGS ARE LESSONS GOD WOULD HAVE ME LEARN."

A lesson is a miracle which God offers to me, in place of thoughts I made that hurt me.  What I learn of Him becomes the way I am set free. So I choose to learn His lessons and forget my own.






I place the future in the Hands of God.  The past is gone; the future is not yet.  Now am I freed from both.  For what God gives can only be for Good. I accept what He gives as what belongs to me.  I am as God created me.

Love is the way I walk in gratitude.  The Holy Spirit is my only Guide.  He walks with me in love.  I give thanks to Him for showing me the way to go.

It can be my self I crucify.  All that I do I do unto myself.  If I attack, I suffer. If I forgive, salvation will be given to me.

It is my gratitude I earn.  Who should give thanks for my salvation but me?  How but through salvation can can I find the self to whom my thanks are due?

Only my condemnation injures me.    My condemnation keeps my vision dark.  Through my sightless eyes I cannot see the vision of my glory.  Today I can behold this glory and be glad.  www.peakform.net; dabreaufoundation.org; jean-lucdabreau.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment