Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Let miracles replace all grievances."

"Each decision that we make is one between a grievance and a miracle. Each grievance stands like a dark shield of hate before the miracle it would conceal. The Son of God waits for us behind our grievances, and as we lay them down he will appear in shining light where each one stood before. The person who was enemy is more than friend when he/she is freed to take the holy role the Holy Spirit has assigned to them. Let them be savior unto us today. Such is their role in God the Father's plan. So let us ask God; 'Let me behold my savior in this one you have appointed as the one for me. To lead me to the holy light in which he stands, that I may join with him.' Let miracles replace grievances." Get the CD, "SPEAK AND COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY." @peakform.net

No comments:

Post a Comment