Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Love holds no grievances."

"We who were created by Love like Itself canhold no grievances and know ourselves. To hold a grievance is to forget who we are. To hold a grievance is to see ourselves as bodies. One who holds a grievance denies that he/she were created by Love, and the Creator has become fearful to them in their dreams of hate. Who can dream of hatred and not fear God?

It is as sure those who hold grievances will define God in their own image, as it is certain that God created them like Himself, and defined them as part of God. Those who hold grievances will suffer guilt, as it is certain that those who forgive will find peace.

From this day forward, determine to see all people as our friends. Say to them all, thinking of each one in turn as we do so; "I would see you as my friend, I may remember you are part of me and I cme to know myself." Say further; "Love holds no grievances. When I let all my grievances go, I will know I am perfectly safe. Love holds no grievances. Let me not betray my Self." Get the CD, "BECOMING A HIGH ACHIEVER" @peakform.net

No comments:

Post a Comment