Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"I WILL WALK WITH GOD IN PERFECT HOLINESS."

I will walk with God in perfect holiness, makes the thought of sin impossible.  It promises there is no cause for guilt, and being causeless it does not exist.  If this is true, how can I be apart from God?  How could I walk the world alone and separate from God?

Truth must be true throughout, if it is true.  It cannot contradict itself, nor be in parts uncertain and in others sure.  I cannot walk the world apart from God, because I could not be without Him.  He is what my life is.  Where I am He is.  There is one life. The life I share with Him.  Nothing can be apart from God and live.  

There is a light in me which cannot die; whose presence is so holy that the world is sanctified  because of me.  All things that live bring gifts to me, and offer them in gratitude and gladness at my feet.  The light in me is what the universe longs to behold.  All living things are still before me, because they recognize Who walks with me.  The light I carry is their own.  Thus they see in me their holiness, saluting me as savior and as God. 

As I step back, the light in me steps forward and encompasses the world.  I have wasted many, many years on just foolish thoughts.  The past is gone, with all its fantasies.  They do not bound me any more.  "Who walks with me?"   Should be asked a thousand times a day, till certainty has ended doubting and established peace.  God speaks to me with these words:  "I will walk with God in perfect holiness.  I light the world, I light my mind and all the minds which God created one with me."  jean-lucdabreau.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment