Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"I GIVE THE MIRACLES I HAVE RECEIVED."

I cannot give what I have not received.  To give something requires that I first have it in my my possession.  The laws of Heaven and the world agree.  But here they also separate.  The world believes that to possess a thing, it must be kept.  Salvation teaches otherwise.  To give is how to recognize I have received.  It is the proof that what I have is mine. 

I do understand that I am healed when I give healing.  I accept forgiveness as accomplished in myself when I forgive.  There is no miracle I cannot give, for all are given to me.   I receive them now by opening the storehouse of my mind where they are laid, and giving them away.  Christ's vision is a miracle.   It comes from far beyond itself, for it reflects Eternal Love and rebirth of love which never dies, but has been kept obscure.  What God created perfect can be mirrored in this world.

Christ's vision is the miracle in which all miracles are born.  Christ beholds no sin in anyone.   Christ's vision is the bridge between the worlds.  Holiness has been restored to vision, and the blind can see.  This is the Holy Spirit's single gift; the treasure house to which I can appeal with perfect certainty for all the things that can contribute to my happiness.

No one will be turned away from this new home, where salvation waits.  Christ's vision is the holy ground in which the lilies of forgiveness set their roots.  This is their home.  They become His messengers, who give as they received.  They are twice blessed.  The messages they brought from Christ have been delivered, and returned to them.

The store of miracles set out for me to give.  I'm I not worth the gift, when God appointed it be given me?  Judge not God's son, just follow in the way He has established.  Christ has dreamed the dream of a forgiven world.  It is His gift, whereby a sweet transition can be made from death to life; from hopelessness to hope.  Christ's vision gives the means for a return to our unlost and everlasting sanctity in God.   www.jean-lucdabreau.comwww.jean-lucdabreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment