Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"I LEARN TO GIVE AS I RECEIVE."

What has been given to me?  The knowledge that I am a mind, in mind and purely mind, sinless forever, wholly unafraid, because I was created out of Love.  I have not left my Source, remaining as I was created.  This was given to me as knowledge which I cannot lose.  It was also given to every living thing, so by that knowledge only does all things live.

I have received all this.  All this cannot be learned.  What am to learn to give this day?  Understand that experience cannot be shared directly, in the way that vision can.  The revelation that the Father and Son are one will come in time to every mind.  That time is determined by the mind itself, not taught.

Time is already set.  It appears to be arbitrary.  There is no step along the way that is taken by chance.  Time seems to go in one direction.  It seems to have a future still unknown to us.  Time is a trick, a sleight of hand, a vast illusion in which figures come and go as if by magic.  Though, there is a plan behind appearances that does not change.  The script is written.  When experience will come to end our doubting.

A teacher does not give experience, because he did not learn it.  It revealed itself to him at its appointed time.  But vision is a gift.  This can be given directly, for Christ's knowledge is not lost, because He has a vision He can give to anyone who asks.  There is a quiet place within the world made holy by forgiveness and by love.  Experience - unlearned, untaught, unseen - is merely there.

Christ's vision has one law.  It does not look upon a body, and mistake it for the Son whom God created.  It beholds a light beyond the body; an idea beyond what can be touched, a purity undimmed by errors, pitiful mistakes, and fearful thoughts of guilt from dreams of sin.  It sees no separation.  It looks on everyone, on every circumstance, all happenings and all events, without the slightest fading of the light it sees.

This can be taught; and must be taught by all who would achieve it.  This we give today: See no one as a body.  Greet them as the Children of God they are, acknowledging that they are one with us in holiness.   They are no more.  Thus I learn to give as I receive.  Christ's vision looks on me as well.  As in my fellow person I see myself.  Every person whom I meet today provides another chance to let Christ's vision shine on me, and offer me the peace of God. 

It does not matter when revelation comes, that is not of time.  Time has still one gift to give, in which true knowledge is reflected in a way so accurate its image shares its unseen holiness;  its likeness shines with its immortal love.  Let us practice seeing with the eyes of Christ today.  By the holy gifts we give, Christ's vision looks upon ourselves as well.  www.jean-lucdabreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment