Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"I AM ONE WITH HIM WHO IS MY SOURCE."

The present is the only time there is, truth can be recognized.  The Voice for God is made more clear, more meaningful, more near.  The world fades easily away before God's sight.  Its sounds grow dim.  A melody from far beyond the world increasingly is more and more distinct; an ancient Call to Which God gives an ancient answer.  Christ answers for me, echoing myself, using my voice to give His glad consent; accepting my deliverance for me.





Christ gives me His sight and hears for me, and answers in my name the Call He hears.  How quiet is the time I give to spent with Him, beyond the world.  How all my seeming sins forgot, and all my sorrows gone.  Grief laid by, for sights and sounds that come from nearer than the world are clear to me who will accept the gifts He gives.  There is a silence into which the world cannot intrude.  There is an ancient peace I carry in my heart and have not lost.

God's judgement will unfold a world in perfect innocence before my eyes.  Now will I see it with the eyes of Christ.  What is worthy of my love receives my love, while nothing to be feared remains.

I will not judge today.  I will receive what is given to me from judgement made beyond the world.  All that I see will increase my joy, because its holiness reflects my own.  I stand forgiven in the sight of Christ, with all the world forgiven.  I bless the world as I behold it in the light in which our God looks on us, and offer it the freedom given us through His forgiving vision, not our own.

Merely letting go of all things we think we want.  Christ's vision sought above the world's unsatisfying goals.  We can change the world, if we acknowledge them. When God holds out complete salvation to His Son.  www.jean-lucdabreau.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment