Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"MY MIND ACCEPTS THE THOUGHT OF GOD."

What makes this world seem real except my own denial of the truth that lies beyond?  My thoughts of misery and death obscure the perfect happiness and the eternal life my Father wills for me.  What could hide what cannot be concealed except illusion?  What could keep from me what I already have except my choice to not see it, denying it is there?




The Thought of God created me.  It belongs to me.  By it I live.  It is my Source of life, holding me one with it, and everything is one with me, because it did not leave me.  Deny Heaven?  Absolutely not.  It is mine today, just for the asking.  Ask to receive, and it is given to me.  Conviction lies within it.  Till I welcome it as mine, uncertainty remains.

Now I am among the saviours of the world.   Abundance dwells in God, and deprivation cannot cut me off from God's sustaining Love and from his home.  Hope indeed is justified.  We count on God, and not upon ourselves, to give us certainty.  In His name we pray as His Word directs we do.

His Love remains beyond our every fear.  The Thought of God is still beyond all dreams and in our minds, according to His Will.  www.jean-lucdabreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment