Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"I FEEL THE LOVE OF GOD WITHIN ME NOW."

There is a light in me the world can not perceive.  With the world's eyes I will not see this light, because I am  blinded by the world.  Although I have eyes to see it.  It is there for me to look upon.  It was not placed in me to be kept hidden from my sight.  To feel the Love of God within me is to see the world anew, shining in innocence, alive with hope, and blessed with perfect charity and love. 








Could I feel fear in such a world as this?  It welcomes me,  rejoices that I came, and sings my praises as it keeps me safe from every form of danger and pain.  It offers me a warm and gentle home in which to stay a while.  The world the love of God reveals.  Is so different from the world I see through darkened eyes of malice and fear, that one belies the other.  Only one can be perceived at all.  A world in which forgiveness shines on everything, and peace offers its gentle light to everyone.

Look upon that which I feel within.  If hatred finds a place within my heart, I will perceive a fearful world, held cruelly in death's sharp-pointed bony fingers.  I will be still and lay aside all thoughts of what I am and what God is; all concepts I have learned about the world; all images I hold about myself.  NOW, I empty my mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed.

Through every open door God's Love shines outward from its home within, and lightens up the world in innocence.

I pray:  "Father, I do not know the way to You.  But I have called and You have answered me.  Yours is the way that I would find and follow.  I ask that you will which is my own as well, be done in me and in the world, that it become a part of Heaven now.  Amen."www.dabreaufoundation.org; www.peakform.net; www.jean-lucdabreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment