Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I PLACE MY FUTURE IN TYHE HANDS OF GOD."

This idea takes another step toward quick salvation, and a giant stride it is.  My feet have reached the lawns that welcome me to Heaven's gate; the quiet place of peace, where I await with certainty the final step of God.  Accept this idea, and I have passed all anxiety, all pits of hell, all blackness of depression, thoughts of sin, and devastation brought about by guilt.  I am saved and my salvation becomes the gift I give the world, because I have received.






In no instant sorrow can be set upon a throne, and worshipped faithfully.  In no instant can one even die.  Each instant given unto God in passing, with the next one given Him already, is a time of my release from sadness, pain and even death itself.  

God holds my future as He holds my past and present.  They are one to Him, so they should be one to me.  In this world, the temporal progression still seems real.  Release the future.  The past is gone, and what is present, freed from its bequest of grief and misery, of pain and loss, becomes the instant in which time escapes the bondage of illusions where it runs its pitiless, inevitable course.

They  who have escaped all fear of future pain have found their way to present peace, and certainty of care the world can never threaten.  They are sure that their perception may be faulty, but will never lack correction.   They are free to choose again when they have been deceived; to change their minds when they have made mistakes.

I place my future in the Hands of God.  In God's Hands I rest untroubled, sure that only GOOD can come to Me.  www.jean-lucdabreau.com; dabreaufoundation.org; peakform.net.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment