Thursday, March 27, 2014

"CAN IT BE MYSELF I CRUCIFY."

When this is firmly understood and kept in full awareness, I will not attempt to harm myself, nor make my body a slave to vengeance.  I will not attack myself, and I will realize that to attack another person is to attack myself.  I will be free of the insane belief that to attack another person saves me.  I will understand their safety is my own, and in their healing I am healed. 



If I accept the fearful thought I can attack another person and be free myself. 


I will not believe I am a body to be crucified.  I will see within the light of resurrection, looking past all thoughts of crucifixion and of death, to thoughts of liberation and life.  It is willingness can easily be done in just one instant by the grace of God.  Hopeless thoughts that I can make attacks on others and escape myself has nailed me to the cross.

If I accept the fearful thought I can attack another person and be free myself.  Until this form is changed there is no hope.  Until I see that this, at least, must be entirely impossible, how could there be escape?  Until this shift has been accomplished, I can not perceive that it is my thoughts that bring me fear, and me deliverance depends on me.

When the fear of God is gone, there are no obstacles that still remain between me and the "holy peace of God."  Yet, my redemption, too, will come from me.  www.peakform.net; www.dabreaufoundation.org; www.jeam-lucdabreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment