Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"I EARN MY GRATITUDE."

I make attempts at kindness and forgiveness.  Some how they turn to attacks.  Unless I find external gratitude and lavish thanks.  My gifts must be received with honor, less they be withdrawn.  I think God's gifts are loans at best; at worst, deceptions which would cheat me of defenses, to ensure that when He strikes He will not fail to kill.  






How easily are God and guilt confused by those who do not know what their thoughts can do.  Deny my strength, and weakness must become salvation to me.  Freedom and salvation are seen as joined, with strength beside them, to be sought and claimed, and found and fully recognized.  The world must thankI make attempts at kindness and forgiveness.  Some how they turn to attacks.  me when I offer it release from my illusions.  Yet my thanks belong to me as well, for its release can only mirror mine. My gratitude is all my gifts require, that they be a lasting offering of a thankful heart, released from hell foI am still as God created me.  Nor can I dim the light of perfection.   rever.

It is I who honor them and give them fitting thanks, for it is I who have received the gifts.  It does not matter if another thinks my gifts unworthy.  In his mind there is a part that joins with mine in thanking me.  It does not matter if my gifts seem lost and in effectual.  They are received where they are given.  In mI make attempts at kindness and forgiveness.  Some how they turn to attacks. y gratitude are they accepted universally, and thankfully acknowledged by the Heart of God Himself.  He has gratefully accepted them?

God blesses every gift I give to Him, and every gift is given Him, because it can only be given to myself.  What belongs to God must be His Own.  His gifts are sure, eternal, changeless, limitless, forever giving out, extending love and adding to my never-ending joy while I forgive but to attack again.  I learn to let forgiveness take away the sins I think I see outside myself, and I can never think the gifts of God are lent for a little while, before He snatches them away again in death.  Death will have no meaning for me then.

With the end of this belief is fear forever over.  Thank myself for this, for I am grateful only unto God, and He gives thanks for me unto Himself.  Gratitude remains a part of love.  Thanks be to you the holy Son of God.  I am still as God created me.  Nor can I dim the light of perfection.   www.jean-lucdabreau.com; www.peakform.net; www.dabreaufoundation .org.

No comments:

Post a Comment