Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"I AM NOT A BODY. I AM FREE."

Freedom must be impossible as long as I perceive my body as myself.  The body is a limit.  Who would look for freedom in q body looks for it where it cannot be found.  My mind can be made free when I no longer see myself as a body, firmly tied to it and sheltered by its presence.

The mind that serves the Holy Spirit is unlimited forever, in all ways, beyond the laws of time and space, unbound by any preconceptions, and with strength and power to do whatever it is asked.   Attack thoughts cannot enter such a mind, because it has been given to the Source of love, and fear can never enter a mind that has attached itself to love.  It rests in God.  









Declare my innocence and I am free.  The body disappears.  It becomes a vehicle which helps forgiveness be extended to the all-inclusive goal that it must reach, according to God's plan.  The Holy Spirit is the home of minds that seek for freedom.  Be free today and carry freedom as my gift to those who still believe they are enslaved within a body. 

I accept salvation now, and give my mind to God Who calls to me to make this gift to Him.  God would give me perfect freedom, perfect joy, and hope that finds its full accomplishment in God.  I am God's son.  In immortality I live forever.  God Himself extends His Love and happiness each time I say:  "I am not a body.  I am free.  I hear the Voice That God has given me.  It is only this my mind obeys."  www.peakform.net; www.dabreaufoundation.org; www.jean-lucdabreau.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment