Thursday, April 10, 2014

"MY CONDEMNATION INJJUES ME."

Injury is impossible. Yet illusion makes illusion.  If I can condemn, I can be injured.  I have believed that I can injure, and the right that I have established for myself can be now used against me, till I lay it down as valueless, unwanted and unreal. Then does illusion cease to have effects, and those it seamed to have will be undone.  Then I am free for freedom is my gift, and I can now receive the gift I gave.






Condemn and I am made a prisoner.   Forgive and I am freed.  Such is the law that rules perception.  It is not a law that knowledge understands, for freedom is a part of knowledge.  There, to condemn is impossible in truth. What seems to be its influence and effects have not occurred at all.  Illusion makes illusion.  

Forgiveness sweeps all other dreams away, and though it is itself a dream, it breeds no others.  All illusions save this one must multiply a hundred thousand times.  This is where illusions end.  Forgiveness is the end of dreams, because it is a dream of waking. Forgiveness is the only road that leads out of disaster, past all suffering, and finally away from death.

"Only my condemnation injures me.  Only my own forgiveness sets me free."  There can be no form of suffering that fails to hide an unforgiving thought.  Nor can there be a form of pain forgiveness cannot heal.

There is no condemnation in GOD.  He is perfect in His Holiness.  He needs no thoughts of mercy.  Who could give Him gifts when everything is His? Who could dream of offering forgiveness to the Son of Sinlessness Itself?  Christ will give to us the gift that God has given us through Him today.  Now is the time for my deliverance.  The time has come.  The time has come TODAY.  www.dabreaufoundation.org; www.peakform.net; jwww.jean-lucdabreau.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment