Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"I AM NOT A BODY. I AM FREE. I AM STILL AS GOD CREATED ME."

I trust my fellow persons, who are one with me.  No one but is my brother.  I am blessed with oneness with the universe and God, my Father, one creator of the whole that is my Self, forever one with me.






                          "I AM STILL AS GOD CREATED ME"

I will be still an instant and go home.  Why would I choose an instant more where I do not belong, when God Himself has given me His Voice to call me home?    Therefore, I call upon God's name and on my own.  The name of God is my deliverance from every thought of evil and of sin, because it is my own as well as His.

The name of God is my inheritance.  God's name reminds me that I am His Son.  I am not a slave to time, unbound by laws which rule the world of sick illusions, free in God, forever and forever one with Him.  I want the peace of God.  The peace of God is everything I want.  The peace of God in my one goal; the aim of all my living here, the end I seek, my purpose and my function and my life, while I abide where I am not at home.  I am not a body.  I am free.  I am still as God created me.  www.dabreaufoundation.org; www.peakform.net; www.jean-lucdabreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment